- Pursues sales leads; visiting existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to more complex customer inquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Develops longer-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objects are met.
- Refers sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Establishes annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and priorities and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Responsibilities include money collection.
- Perform any other essential duties as assigned.
- Master degree education, preferably in Agriculture
- Working experience in agriculture industry more than 5 years
- Marketing and Sales skills
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Wide knowledge of the distribution system in agriculture
- Advanced English level with strong verbal and communication skills.
- Managing computer programs at advanced level