Key Account Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Accountable for the promotion and commercial growth of company’s products within I&I to customers, working in partnership with Commissioning Account Managers (CAMs) to drive the business within their defined regions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Exceeding UK/Ireland Territory Sales Targets for promoted brands
- Ensure local implementation of guidelines and pull through of promoted brands in I&I.
- Identify, utilize, target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the NHS to positively influence prescribing decisions for company products in I&I.
- Effective resource allocation by utilizing and engaging with internal stakeholders and investing resources appropriately across priority and development accounts to enhance company’s value proposition.
- To identify and develop KOLs (Local, Regional & National) towards brand advocacy and align to account plan goals.
- Within the framework of company’s operational plans, apply LHE knowledge and insights to develop effective account plans.
- Plans should be reviewed with RBM/CAM on a quarterly basis and updated in FAST on a weekly basis.
- Identify and share brand, customer, territory and LHE insight internally to support effective development of strategy and resources for company products.
- Ensure important timelines for business case submissions are met and information requests supported through medical information.
- Product & Disease area knowledge – develop and maintain a high level of product & disease area knowledge to enable peer to peer level discussions with customers.
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries to ensure high level of customer service for all company brands.
- Comply with ABPI / IPHA Regulations o Maintain safety and adverse event reporting as per company procedures
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Evidence of high levels of selling skills and sales success.
- Advanced understanding and implementation of key account management and project management.
- Disease and market area knowledge and experience o Current knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and ability to identify opportunities for company products.
- Ability to understand and use business supporting tools.
- Experience of working in a specialist care environment
- Innovative and solution focused
- Proven ABPI Qualification desirable
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing.
- We look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.