- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
To be accountable for the promotion and sales of company’s Haematology products to defined customers in the North East England region.
- Exceeding UK/Ireland Territory Sales Targets for promoted brands
- Analyse the issues, priorities and funding processes related to funding of cancer treatment in the NHS and translate into opportunities for the company product portfolio and joint customer agendas.
- Ensuring local implementation of guidelines and pull through of secured funding for promoted brands.
- Identify, utilize, target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the NHS to positively influence prescribing decisions for company products.
- Effective resource allocation by utilizing and engaging with internal stakeholders and investing resources appropriately across priority and development accounts to enhance company’s value proposition.
- To identify and develop KOLs (Local, Regional & National) towards brand advocacy and align to account plan goals.
- Within the framework of company’s operational plans, apply LHE knowledge and insights to develop effective account plans.
- Plans should be reviewed with NSM/RBM on a quarterly basis and updated in FAST on a weekly basis.
- Identify and share brand, customer, territory and LHE insight internally to support effective development of strategy and resources for company products.
- Ensure important timelines for business case submissions are met and information requests supported through medical information.
- Product & Disease area knowledge – develop and maintain a high level of product & disease area knowledge to enable peer to peer level discussions with customers.
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries to ensure high level of customer service for all company brands.
- Comply with ABPI / IPHA Regulations
- Maintain safety and adverse event reporting as per company procedures
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Evidence of high levels of selling skills and sales success
- Advanced understanding and implementation of key account management and project management
- Haematology experience not essential
- Market area knowledge and experience
- Current knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and ability to identify opportunities for company products.
- Ability to understand and use business supporting tools
- Experience of working in a specialist care environment