Key Account Manager - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
- The Key acocunt manager is accountable for the promotion and commercial growth of company’s products within Oncology to customers, working in partnership with other key internal stakeholders to drive the business within Poland.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Exceeding the territory Sales Targets for promoted brands
- Ensure local implementation of guidelines and pull through of promoted brands in Oncology.
- Identify, utilize, target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the healthcare community to positively influence prescribing decisions for company products in Oncology.
- Effective resource allocation by utilizing and engaging with internal stakeholders and investing resources appropriately across priority and development accounts to enhance company’s value proposition.
- To identify and develop KOLs (Local, Regional & National) towards brand advocacy and align to account plan goals.
- Within the framework of company’s operational plans, apply knowledge and insights to develop effective account plans.
- Identify and share brand, customer, territory insight internally to support effective development of strategy and resources for company products.
- Ensure important timelines for business case submissions are met and information requests supported through medical information.
- Product & Disease area knowledge – develop and maintain a high level of product & disease area knowledge to enable peer to peer level discussions with customers.
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries to ensure high level of customer service for all company brands.
- Comply with local Regulations o Maintain safety and adverse event reporting as per company procedures
- Evidence of high levels of selling skills and sales success.
- Advanced understanding and implementation of key account management and project management.
- Disease and market area knowledge and experience
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and ability to identify opportunities for company products
- Ability to understand and use business supporting tools.
- Experience of working in a specialist care environment
- Innovative and solution focused