This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 December 2016
- This role will be to cover the Southern region in Sweden Purpose Accountable for the promotion and commercial growth of company's products within I&I to customers, working in partnership with other cross functional roles to drive the business within their defined regions.
- The Key Account Manager holds a very important role in strategically and tactically leveraging results.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure local implementation of guidelines and pull through of promoted brands in I&I.
- Identify, utilize, target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the defined regions to positively influence prescribing decisions for company products in I&I.
- Effective resource allocation by utilizing and engaging with internal stakeholders and investing resources appropriately across priority and development accounts to enhance company s value proposition.
- Identify and develop KOLs (Local, Regional & National) towards brand advocacy and align to account plan goals.
- Within the framework of our company s operational plans, apply knowledge and insights to develop effective account plans.
- Plans should be cross functionally developed and reviewed with Sales manager and updated on regular basis.
- Identify and share brand, customer and territory insight internally to support effective development of strategy and resources for company products.
- Ensure important timelines for business case submissions are met and information requests supported through medical information.
- Product & Disease area knowledge develop and maintain a high level of product & disease area knowledge to enable peer to peer level discussions with customers.
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries to ensure high level of customer service for all company brands.
- Comply with Internal and external Compliance regulations o Maintain safety and adverse event reporting as per company procedures
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Evidence of high levels of selling skills and sales success.
- Preferrably with experience withing Immunology.
- Advanced understanding and implementation of key account management and project management.
- Disease and market area knowledge and experience
- Current knowledge of Market Access challenges, structure and funding/patient pathways
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and ability to identify opportunities for company products.
- Ability to understand and use business supporting tools
- Innovative and solution focused with a drive to find ways of bringing value to our stakeholders.
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Kista AB SE
Find a Job Find Candidates