This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- The purpose of this job is to develop and implement Key account strategy where we have identified significant opportunities to grow our business in sustainable manner.
- The Key Account Manager is working in close cooperation with the Asia Pacific regional & global GBU organization (Global key account manager, Business development managers, Technical Managers, R&I managers).
- Develop compelling and thorough key accounts plans and strategy as defined in our strategic road-map and ensures their proper and timely implementation to achieve KPI objectives (sales, CM etc.) according to commercial guideline.
- Develop new key accounts in key focused segments.
- Enhance KA intimacy, develop value added projects to answer customers unmet needs, market trend and regulation changes.
- Set up motivated key accounts internal team to better service key accounts and extract big return to the company.
- Manage DSO and overdue in key accounts, increase customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Candidates should have minimum of 5 years of experience to manage chemical business, prefer have lubricant/metal additives background.
- Proven track record in key account management and / or ability to develop a structured key account approach to implement the strategy.
- Capabilities to articulate a compelling strategy to develop business with large and sophisticated corporations
- Candidates have strong drive and results orientation.
- High level of motivation/ambition and good team spirit.