This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager, Sales Vejle Denmark,
Fertin Pharma (company)
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- The Key Account Manager (KAM) maintains and expands relationships between our customer and our company.
- This role is essential to maintaining clear communication and achieving both annual budget and account goals and initiatives.
- The KAM requires the ability to balance and coordinate multiple tasks through coordination between internal and external customers.
- The KAM will be required to travel to meeting customers at their location. The KAM reports to the Director of Sales.
- Cooperation and alignment with assigned accounts in Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical industries.
- Budget reviews and reporting as compared to forecast and annual budget. Annual budget planning for each account.
- Actively identify and support growth opportunities within the assigned accounts.
- Work closely with internal organization to effectively achieve account specific goals and initiative
- Responsible for continuous update of customer needs internally within our company in respect of orders, forecast, supply, project initiatives and product launches, etc.
Required Experience & competencies:
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Minimum 5 years strategic sales experience (KAM) in a business to business sales environment, pharmaceutical experience an asset.
- International oriented business-driven approach adept at dealing with different cultures.
- PC proficiency (excel, word, ppt, demand planning software).
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
- A varied and independent position in a fast growing, well-established pharmaceutical company
- A demanding job, providing you with significant influence
- An ambitious working environment that enables you to turn your ideas into practice
- Continuous development of your skills, good career prospects, competitive salary and good terms of employment.
- Our company is the world s leading B2B supplier of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) chewing gum and specializes in developing and producing nicotine chewing gum. With an innovative and global profile, our company engages in successful partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Our company is an equity-/ family owned pharmaceutical company.
- The company has grown for many years and reached sales of EUR 113,5 million with 715 employees in Denmark and India.
7100 Vejle Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates