This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager Non-Hospital Vilvoorde Belgium,
Posted on : 03 September 2017
As KAM Non-Hospital, you are responsible for achieving the targets and budgets at key accounts and in mutual consultation in determining the commercial policy and the outcome of negotiations on prices, conditions, promotions and distribution. You are responsible for managing your relationship and expand your sales for existing and new products with our leading customers (pharmacy chains, wholesalers, health insurers). You will report to the Head of Sales Diabetes Care and act as a coach for the Account Managers BGM visiting Diabetes educators and individual pharmacies. With qualitative and quantitative targets, defined for each account, you will realize Strategic and Operational Plans (margin , distribution and promotion ) In addition, you will have operational responsibility for reporting strategic information to the organization and tracking of product flows.
- In line with LT policy, you will take up contract negotiations concerning volume, price tactics and preferential collaboration packs with leading customers.
- Active contribution to the Roche Diabetes Care Strategy; Design and implement of account plans, including financial planning which includes sales and margin calculations.
- Determining a tactical approach / cooperation models with customers in order to achieve commercial objectives Roche Diabetes Care
- Determine and propose commercial and (innovative) solutions to build a long term relationship with the customer.
- Operational execution of established contracts in close collaboration with the team of Account Managers BGM and Sales Team Axone Pharma
- Building awareness, developing and actively managing a long-term relationship with key accounts with the aim of generating long term sustainable cooperation based on customer needs in line with the strategy.
- Identifying the customer and prospect potential, develop an overview of the sector (network connections) regarding the market penetration for each product line in the assigned product portfolio
- Proactively organize and provide ongoing input on the development of key accounts
- Reporting of all activities relating to the customer in the CRM system
Education and Experience
- Strong commercial profile with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor Degree in commercial direction or commercial experience acquired during sales role for minimal 2 years
- Experience in Value and Solution selling
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (or office) is necessitated
- Experience in project management
- In-depth and current knowledge of Roche products and applications (features and benefits) within own area of interest is a plus.
- Knowledge of competitors' products is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Miller Heiman methodology is an advantage.
- Proven skills related to building and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Able to bridge the gap between strategy and objective
- Able to connect with relevant stakeholders (both internal and external) in order to achieve the objectives of RDC and KAM
Belgium - Flemish Brabant - Vilvoorde
Find a Job Find Candidates