- Generate sales growth with existing customers, as well as finding new potential targets within the account portfolio.
- Utilize and execute all aspects of strategic account management in order to build and maintain solid customer relationships.
- Set and secure budget targets, in order to build a sustainable sales growth platform for Pharma Packaging products and services.
- Flawless cooperation and communication with other departments such as Marketing, Operations, Business development, Customer Service and Quality.
- Build a strong internal and external network with industry experts to support the organization’s strategy process with all relevant market intelligence information.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality requirements while taking company values into account.
- Minimum bachelor degree
- You have 7-10 years of sales experience
- Experience in the PharmaPackaging business is a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial mentality and are committed to challenging tasks
- You are happy to deliver that extra effort to improve customer relations
- You think customer oriented, have good communication skills and you have a healthy dose of assertiveness and commercial feeling
- You are result-oriented and passionate about closing deals
- You are communicative and take initiative, both to the internal and external organization
- You are always eager to learn and develop yourself further
- Energy, flexibility, creativity and a good mood are your trademark
- You are stress resistant and are willing to travel frequently (up to 50%)
- Being fluent in English is a must: German is a strong asset
- A challenging job in a business environment with a lot of potential for growth
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Performance related bonus
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop