Key Account Manager (M/F) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Within our Automatic Transmission Sales Department (18 people), you act as an interface between an assigned customer (Car Maker) and our company.
- Prepare, lead and conclude commercial negotiations with assigned customer within the boundaries of company business plans and strategies,
- Clarify and report customers’ requirements to the relevant internal departments.
- Coordinate, control and administer assigned projects both internally & externally.
- Monitor and report customer KPI and coordinate necessary action plans with other departments.
- Prepare short and long term sales budget that define accurate mid to long term developments in sales volumes and turnover.
- Define, support, coach and evaluate Key Account Coordinator’sresponsibilities, manage his/her priorities and deliverables, and set-up his/her training plan.
- University degree, preferably in sales/business orientation
- 5 years experience in business/ commercial negotiation role or project management role, in the automotive industry
- English & French (required), German & Japanese (beneficial)
- Very good practice of MS Excel, good working knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Word & Lotus Notes
- Ready to travel (up to 20%)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Customer oriented
- Strong negotiator
- Team player
- Stress resilient
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team;
- A diversified position combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution;
- An open, multicultural and international environment;
- The opportunity to make (short)business trips to customer & to headquarter;
- A modern and pleasant work environment
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits.