Key Account Manager Lung Cancer Hoofddorp Netherlands,
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Key Account Manager Lung Cancer at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people s lives including your own.
As a KAM working on the Lung Cancer Team, you will be empowered to lead the development and implementation of the Key Account plan, and will work closely with a wide group of internal and external stakeholder.
- You will execute account specific and value added projects/services/campaigns;
- You will engage with key stakeholder though a mix of channels, both personal and digital;
- You are the chairperson of the Cross-functional account team;
The Key Account manager Lung Cancer is responsible for Brigatinib (alunbrig) in a region and achieves the sales for that region. The KAM has a deep understanding of the interests of the Key Accounts and translate those into tactics for the Key Account plans. These plans add value to the patient journey and thus to the interests of the account. A flawless execution enables Takeda achieving short and long term goals.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably with an scientific background
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with hospital financed medicines
- Experience in a commercial role in a matrix organization
- Existing network of Dutch oncologists
- Strong cross-functional engagement skills
- Network of lung oncologist
- Experience in ALK+ NSCLC
- Experience with digital customer engagement
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. You will help make an impact on people s lives and change futures every day. We are equally committed to bringing out your best and fostering a collaborative workplace built on trust and respect.
Our culture is rooted in a philosophy we call Takeda-ism. For more than 235 years, we have cultivated an ethical work environment filled with Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity.
Find a Job Find Candidates