This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager, Hospital Care, Global Human Health - Sweden
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Reporting to the Customer Unit Head, the Key Account Manager is responsible for the long term partnership with key accounts in the region.
- The person in this role will build a strong regional network and interact with decision makers within the clinical as well as non-clinical healthcare environment.
- He/She will also create opportunities that promote the health of the patient as well as recommending strategy and actions for company products.
- The Key Account Manager will be a self-going part of a functional regional team in place.
Primary responsibilities for the Key Account Manager include:
- Achieve or exceed the sales targets and agreed KPIs.
- Capture customer needs and ensure good product knowledge of our clients by working at least 90% of the time with their own customer contacts.
- Have a strong understanding of each account’s objectives, goals, and challenges, as well as the decision-making processes at the account related to company's products.
- Be company's primary contact towards hospital specialists within the district and be responsible for processing the relevant Scientific Leaders in cooperation with the Key Account Manager, Medical Science Liaisons and other relevant internal functions.
- Build account strategies and action plans to pursue business opportunities which are aligned with the Customer Unit Head and secure effective implementation of these across the accounts and stakeholders.
- Build relationships, successfully running priority issues, initiate and carry out cooperation on the priority accounts within the district.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and coordination and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Proactively meet with customers to solicit feedback, understand customer and patient needs and adjust plans on a regular basis.
- Stay within the assigned district budget in consultation with Customer Unit Head.
- Ensure matrix interaction with other functions of the company on shared customer accounts and be receptive to internal needs/requests to deliver great customer solutions and to deliver results
- High level of scientific/clinical knowledge is required in order to provide approved disease & therapeutic solutions (e.g. approved product information and patient education) to key decision makers and stakeholders. The KAM demonstrates knowledge of standards of care and emerging clinical trends.
- Familiar with principles of health economics and the clinical implications. Proactively identifies business opportunities and supports appropriate pull-through and understands current state and evolving landscape of integrated payers in the country
- Share information about clients and activities through the active use of existing CRM systems as well as in their day to day communication within the team.
Education & Experience
- University degree- BSc in Business or relevant discipline, as well as Social Health or Pharmacy.
- Lif-exam (Läkemedelsindustriföreningen) qualification is highly desirable.
- Approximately 2-5 years experience in a similar Key Account management role within the healthcare sector.
- Experience in working with local guidelines and regulations within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Basic understanding of health care organization and instruments for decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills (working proficiency).
- Strategic, analytical nad organisational skills
- Business Acumen.
- Ability to work efficiently in a cross-functional environment.
- Drive and own responsibility for achieving results.
- Demonstrate ethics and integrity.
- Drive results.
- Focus on Customers and patients.
- Make rapid disciplined decisions.
- Act with courage and candor.
- Build talent.
- Foster collaboration.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Clinic, Account Manager, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sales, Healthcare, Sales