Key Account Manager, Hospital Care, Global Human Health - Sweden
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Reporting to the Customer Unit Head, the Key Account Manager is responsible for the long term business relationship with key accounts in the region.
- The person in this role will build a strong regional network and interact with decision makers within the clinical as well as non-clinical healthcare environment.
- He/She will also create opportunities that promote the health of the patient as well as recommending strategy and actions for company products.
Primary responsibilities for the Key Account Manager include:
- Being company’s primary contact for key accounts
- Creating and managing long-term relationships and partnerships
- Identifying customer needs, creating business opportunities and customer solutions that promote the health of the patient, the health care and company business
- Achieving / exceed sales targets and agreed KPIs for business priorities within company's whole portfolio
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Education & Experience
- University degree- BSc in Business or relevant discipline, as well as Social Health or Pharmacy.
- Lif-exam (Läkemedelsindustriföreningen) qualification is highly desirable.
- Approximately 3-5 years experience in a similar Key Account management role within the healthcare sector.
- Basic understanding of health care organization and instruments for decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills (working proficiency).
- Strategic, analytical and organisational skills.
- Business Acumen.
- Ability to work efficiently and take lead in a cross-functional environment.
- Drive and own responsibility for achieving results.
- Demonstrate ethics and integrity.
- Drive results.
- Focus on Customers and patients.
- Make rapid disciplined decisions.
- Act with courage and candor.
- Build talent.
- Foster collaboration.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Account Manager, Clinic, Pharmacy, Manager, Healthcare, Sales, Management