This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager, Haematology Vantaa Finland,
Posted on : 26 January 2017
- The Key Account Manager (KAM) Finland is responsible for the sales performance of company Hematology products in Finland assigned to him/her.
- The KAM is responsible for planning and organizing sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed sales target for the company products.
- In addition the KAM will play an active role in close cooperation with the Manager Area Sales and Director Sales & Marketing in setting sales targets in Finland.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for sales of Abraxane in MBC & Pancreatic Cancer in Norway covering all relevant centres.
- Establish a strong relationships with oncologists in Norway with medical support coming mostly from the Nordic team (Disease Lead, Nordic oncology RML).
- Master the clinical data for these new disease areas, as well as the therapeutic benefit we provide.
- Product & Disease area knowledge develop and maintain a high level of product & disease area knowledge; and to demonstrate an ability to digest, interpret & share clinical data with customers (face to face or group environment) in a professional and creative way.
- Identify, utilise, target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the Local Health Provider/Hospital to positively influence access to and prescribing decisions for company products.
- Report into the Norwegian Area Manager, leader of Norway
- Identify internal company resources, people and finances to invest in key accounts to enhance company's value proposition.
- Support identification and ongoing development of KOLs (Local, Regional & National)
- Develop and follow-up quarterly account plans.
- Contribute to the development of Strategy Disease plans
- Identify and share ideas internally on tactics that will shape the local environment for current and future utilisation of company Oncology products.
- Understand the local health economy policies relating to funding or access for the drug
- Analyse and translate the issues, priorities and funding processes related to the Local Health Provider/Hospital to identify the opportunity for the company product portfolio.
- Identify internal company resources, people and finances to invest in targeted accounts to enhance company s value proposition
- Understand LMI local policies relating to the adoption and funding for cancer treatments.
- Respond to customer issues and enquiries to ensure high level of customer service to develop the brand for company and company's oncology products.
- Comply to local Regulations
- Maintain safety and adverse event reporting as per company procedures
- Ensure customer database is accurate, up to date; daily activities are recorded and is used to assist with effective planning.
- Advanced understanding of principles of key account management and project management.
- Disease Area Knowledge Oncology.
- Company Oncology Product Knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of Clinical Data and Trials both existing and future.
- Broader awareness - Understanding of competitors products and market knowledge.
- Political awareness policy changes and potential impact both locally and nationally.
- Preferably a solid track record of oncology experience, or specialist hospital experience.
- Demonstrable experience in commercialising high-value pharmaceutical products into an oncology or specialist secondary care environment.
- Effective negotiating powers and influencing skills.
- Intuitive, innovative and evidence based problem solving skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to establish working relationships quickly.
- Team Player
- Self motivated / self starter
- IT literate, strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the local regulations.
- Strong identification with company s values.
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Vantaa Uusimaa FI
Find a Job Find Candidates