Key Account Manager, Haematology/Oncology Oslo Norway,
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The key account manager (KAM) haematology is responsible for the sales performance of select Celgene products in Norway assigned to him/her. The KAM is responsible for planning and organising sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed sales target for the Celgene products.
In addition, the KAM will play an active role in close cooperation with the manager area sales and director sales & marketing setting the sales targets in Norway.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promotes assigned Celgene marketed products in compliance with national guidelines.
- Responsible for the sales of the assigned Celgene products.
- Develop and implement national sales plan and ensures that activities are in compliance with national guidelines and Celgene regulations.
- Develop and follow-up quarterly on account plans.
- Contribute to the development of strategy disease plans.
- Keeps the area sales manager informed on all activities performed.
- Establish and maintain a functional working relationship with medical, marketing, market access, corporate affairs and sales.
- Identifies, develops and establishes relationships with target audience, brand advocates, and cooperative groups.
- Implements RMP programs for assigned Celgene products; gives scientific presentations at hospital sites/cooperative groups/ hospital formularies.
- Conducts stand duty at national and international congresses.
- Ensures accurate and prompt reporting in CRM system
- Develops required qualitative and quantitative monthly sales reports.
- Collects competitor information within Celgene regulations.
- Identifies and reports on new market opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of the sales targets for the assigned Celgene products in Norway.
Know-how and stakeholders network
- Keeps knowledge of disease, indication(s) and assigned product(s) up to date.
- Establish a strong relationship with haematologists in Norway with medical support from the Disease Lead and the local RML.
- Master the clinical data for the disease areas, as well as the therapeutic benefit we provide.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product and disease area knowledge and to demonstrate an ability to digest, interpret and share clinical data with customers (face to face or group environment) in a professional and creative way.
- Identify, utilise, target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in local health provider/hospital to positively influence access to and prescribing decisions for Celgene products to eligible patients.
- Identify internal Celgene resources, people and finances to invest in key accounts to enhance the Celgene value proposition.
- Support identification and ongoing development of KOL s (local, regional & national).
- Identify and share ideas internally on tactics that will shape the local environment for current and future utilisation of Celgene haematology products.
- Understand the local health economy policies relating to funding or access for the drug.
- Analyse and translate the issues, priorities and funding processes related to the local health provider/hospital to identify the opportunity for the Celgene product portfolio.
- Understand local policies relating to the adoption and funding for cancer treatments.
- Respond to customer issues and enquiries to ensure a high level of customer service to develop the brand for Celgene and Celgene haematology products.
- (Para) medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharma sales force, preferably in the specialised hospital business (haematology/oncology experience is strongly preferred).
- Continuously expands sales, market and medical knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of Excel.
- Willingness to travel; possesses valid driving license.
- Demonstrates advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Applies advanced scientific/medical reading.
- Displays organisational, analytical and time management skills; multi-tasks effectively; serves as a role model for completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation; is science-based and target driven.
- Strong identification with Celgene values.
- Strong language skills in English.
Find a Job Find Candidates