This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager - Haematology Hoddesdon United Kingdom,
Posted on : 20 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The franchise has a strong Anti-fungal portfolio of specialist products in the Haematology, Intensive Care and Solid Organ Transplant setting.
- We are currently recruiting for a highly skilled individual who will be critical to the on-going success of the Haematology Franchise.
- The Haematology Key Account Manager (KAM) is a critical and highly visible customer facing role focused primarily in the NHS Teaching Hospital.
- The Haematology KAM is pivotal in ensuring that we optimize access to our medicines in the acute sector and deliver patient centered care through liaison with clinical and non-clinical NHS personnel.
- This is a highly strategic and tactical role and involves collaboration at the highest levels with internal and external stakeholders combined with tactical selling at Teaching and DGH level within the NHS.
- The Haematology KAM will have total accountability for the strategic planning side of the business at territory level and full implementation of those plans by working closely with internal stakeholders and developing high quality business plans based on local business, environmental and customer needs.
- This will involve deployment of key strategic tools eg FSET, Budget Impact Modelling and working closely with Outcomes Research and Commercial departments in the development of business plans at a local/regional level where the competitor threat is key.
Skills Experience Required:
- Strategic Business and Commercial Acumen
- Highly developed Project and Account Management skills
- Highly developed Networking, Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Ability to demonstrate Political Awareness and stewardship at a Clinical/Non-Clinical Level
- Experience and proven success in speciality sector and be seen as a technical expert within the Teaching Hospital arena
- IT literate with the ability to extract and use key messages from health economic data
- Clear understanding of the NHS and changing environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively through high level interpersonal skills with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of Anti-Infective Market and Competitors
- Success in gaining formularies and clinical guidelines for products in the hospital sector
- Experience in using health economic models to support product formulary/protocol placement.
- Knowledge of NHS key payor, procurement and distribution organizations and stakeholders relevant to Anti-Infective operations
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Segment: Hematology, Account Manager, Manager, ICU, Strategic Planning, Healthcare, Sales, Management, Strategy
Find a Job Find Candidates