Key Account Manager- GA&MA - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Duties and Responsibilities
- Targeting of high potential hospitals/non-physician key administrators in responsible area.
- Awareness of key account profile to understand the insight regarding company products access to hospitals/patients.
- Regular detailing targeting customers to deliver company products key messages related with brands, important events & sound new molecular development/clinical research/pipeline etc.
- Deliver the key brand message to brief differentiates with other competitors products/generics to highlight company products brand’s advantages.
- Set up a solid relationship with all assigned hospitals/customers through key account programs.
- Working closely with promotional team to work out realistic tactic plans in case of specific access issues in specific hospitals.
- Unlock or expand hospital access issues through effective implementation of daily calls, KA programs, marketing activities and specific programs.
- Hospital listings/hospital bidding assistance/Hospital RDL execution barriers are the key tasks to support business.
- Collect important information related with key competitors/hospital policies/hospital actions on access perspective and share with all related functions.
- Communicate with MRs to understand what the access barriers are & relative actions must be taken with support from other resources.
- Management of 2nd tier distributors/retail pharmacies major including 2nd tier distributors training, goods purchase, update stock, deliver record of hospitals, RMP
- Provide company products hospital/retail pharmacy demand forecast and purchase report monthly.
- Medical/Pharmaceutical/Business education background are highly considered
- 5+ years sales experience with high performance/Key account management experience is more considered
- 2+ year KAM experience in MNC/3+ years commercial experience
- Proven effective communication skills & negotiation skills
- Passion to win mindset & result driven
- Well-developed planning and resource allocation skills;
- Well implementation skill for key business programs
- Able to work under pressure.