This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager United Kingdom, Almere Netherlands,
Kyowa Kirin (company)
Posted on : 19 June 2017
About the company
- Our company continues to be a forward thinking company with clear sight on its goal of becoming a Global Specialty Pharmaceutical company.
- To achieve this vision we have a great team that are delivering today whilst focusing on new product opportunities, pipeline preparations and other possible company acquisitions to fuel this growth. All of this provides a dynamic and evolving place to work.
Key Account Manager
- Achieve sales and activity targets on assigned territories across primary and secondary care customers.
- Generate new business leads and create impact at a strategic level.
- Achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company through effective planning and implementation of strategic plans
- Keep records of customer contacts and all relevant customer information in the CRM system up to date
- Understand clinical and management priorities on the relevant territory
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and therapy areas
- Understand and remain updated on the healthcare environment both at a National and Local level
- Organise and host clinical promotional sales meetings
- Capitalise on business opportunities and provide value added services to customers.
- Achieve commercially positive formulary, guidelines and protocol inclusion for promoted products in agreed accounts
- Compile, review, monitor performance against a strategic business plan
- Establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and local KOLs
- Liaise with territory team members to build relationships, share information and generate business
- At least five years, experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Advanced selling skills
- Excellent persuasive presentation skills
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas
- Primary and secondary care sales experience
- Territory knowledge
- Dutch drivers licence
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Occasional travel where you will be required to stay overnight
Key Competencies specific to the role
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making & Judgment
Noord Holland United KingdomFlevoland United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates