This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager, China - Denmark
Hamlet Protein (company)
Posted on : 07 July 2017
You drive growth by selling on value
- As our company’s new Key Account Manager (KAM) for the Chinese market, your overall job function and responsibility is to build and develop our key accounts, working with the Area Sales Manager and the Chinese team to grow our sales.
- Founded in Denmark, our company has developed a globally patented bio-conversion process that enables production of premium protein feed ingredient to promote the healthy and profitable growth of piglets, chickens and young calves.
- You will be establishing relationships, introducing products, negotiating and closing contracts to effectively drive the sales performance of key accounts all over China.
- Together with our team you ensure that our company successfully builds on its current strong market platform.
- You actively participate in conferences and exhibitions where you cultivate your professional relationships and add to your already impressive network.
You turn experience and insights into market share
- To succeed in the position, you have a BS or MS in Animal or Veterinarian Science, a proven track record of customer interaction and you bring at least five years of current and relevant experience with you. You have demonstrated an excellent ability for closing orders and of working strategically with markets and Tier 1 customers.
- Your great industry insight helps you understand key account customer needs and formulate product offerings and marketing strategies that match them.
- In this process, thinking outside the box is second nature to you, as you explore all possibilities to find the right solutions. Interacting with other members of the Asian and the international sales teams, you communicate fluently and convincingly in English, enabling you to always get the team and your key accounts on board.
- In addition, you feel at home in Microsoft Office applications, formulation software and Skype for Business. Working out of Qingdao, China, it is a requirement that you have a current driver’s license and passport, as you must expect up to 60% business travel, both in China and internationally.
- As a person you are motivated by opportunity and the chance to make an impact.