Key Account Manager - South Africa
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Manage Customer Accounts with focus on Baking. Commercially, relationally and technically.
- Utilizing the full basket of Danisco resources to maintain and grow sales to selected clients.
- Provide high level commercial and technical support to customers in relation to the use and application of N&H solutions, both re-actively and proactively
- Use value propositions as laid out in the EMEA bakery industry plan for the promotion of N&H solutions.
- Liaise with Innovation to provide up to date ingredient, application and solution knowledge to customers.
- Protect exiting business by solving ad hoc technical issues with N&H solutions at customers.
- Scout for new opportunities at customers.
- Involvement in 5 year regional strategic planning for the region
- Feed market information to business to support innovation pipeline
- Participate in and run projects, internally and externally
- Experience in the Sale and Application of Food Ingredients with emphasis on baking. Preferably at industrial scale. Minimum 5-10 years experience.
- In depth Knowledge of the baking industry value chain and technical know how relating to industrial bakeries.
- Appropriate technical and commercial tertiary education is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Prepared to travel as required – approx 40-90 days per annum
- Be open to extensive training on an international scale in the field of sales business acumen, negotiation skills and technical support
- A team player able to co-ordinate the necessary internal people to support clients
- Conduct business negotiations and product presentations at executive management level
- Good positive attitude and sound relationships in the SA food ingredient industry with baking focus.