This job is currently Archived,
Key Account Manager - Belgium
Posted on : 18 May 2017
The Key Account Manager will report to the Regional Business Lead (RBL) and is responsible for following tasks:
Account planning & review
- Develop & implement account specific plans in collaboration with regional colleagues in order to obtain a maximum result with the available resources. Endorse end responsibility for the account plan.
- Make in depth analysis of account sales performance, investments, framing gaps and opportunities in ROI terms.
- Liaise with all company relevant stakeholders to obtain the needed information and follow-up.
Company and product knowledge
- Comprehend the value of the company, brands and services and effectively articulate this value proposition to all relevant key stakeholders such as Therapeutic Area Experts (TAE's), Head of Departments (Oncology, Hematology), Medical directors, head of pharmacy so that it has maximum positive effect on the account’s business.
- Develop, maintain and/or increase close relationship with key stakeholders (such as Therapeutic Area Experts (TAE's), Head of Departments (Oncology, Hematology), Medical directors, Direction of hospital, head of pharmacy) in order to obtain a clear understanding of the accounts and their needs and to defend company’s perspectives. Clarify who are the decision makers and who influences whom.
- Prepare, conduct and evaluate negotiations for the company portfolio
- Apply negotiation to pharmacist and other hospital stakeholders to advance formulary approval and uptake
- Make written deals, in collaboration with Tender Manager, with respect of
- Validation process
- Rebate policy
- Compliance of all company SOPs.
- Close follow-up of deals and administration relevant to partnership agreements.
- Close collaboration with Tender Manager (grids, claims from hospitals…)
- You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms. You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action.
- Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
- We are looking for a candidate with a Scientific degree or a Business degree who is French native speaker with a very good English understanding.
- You also have a good understanding of MS Office.
- Furthermore you have, at least 2 years of experience as a Key Account Manager in the Pharmaceutical industry or in other industries.
- Sales experience in a hospital setting is an extra asset.
As a person you are/have:
- result driven
- excellent communication skills
- team player, but also able to work autonomously
- analytical mind
- interest in science & business