Key Account Manager Baking Enzymes - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time.
- With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
- The purpose of your job is to manage enzyme sales to bakery ingredients manufacturers.
Your key result areas are:
- Account planning and sales analysis
- To achieve sales objectives and KPI’s with the key account(s)
- To build sustainable long term relationships based upon multi-level contacts
- To negotiate contracts and deal executions
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Identifying, creating, quantifying and prioritizing sales opportunities
- Supporting company's global Key Account team to manage the daily relationships with customers.
- Attending trade shows and industry conferences to develop contacts ascertain industry trends and promote company's products
- Key focus on sales growth
Your required qualifications and key skills:
- Experience in enzymes is a clear asset. More importantly you bring in depth knowledge and experience from the US baking and/or baking ingredients industry.
- You possess a degree in Food Science or Food Technology. Alternatively you have a proven solid background in baking industry, chemistry, biotechnology
- Technical knowledge about baking procedures, formulas and ingredients
- Ability to identify key accounts by analyzing their current growth, strategic importance and future potential
- A profound interest in identifying, understanding and meeting customer needs.
- Customer focused and communicative personal style – preferably from your experience in a commercial or technical role in the baking industry
- Resolving complaints with key accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in written and oral English
- An excellent team player and co-worker
- Outgoing personality, good interpersonal and communication skills and proven leadership skills are essential.
- Good at managing horizontal relationships
- Attentive to detail while remaining focused on the primary objective
- Willingness and capability to travel 50-60% of the time throughout USA and Canada
- Knowledge and experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as other business software
- Organizational, conceptual thinking and the ability to prioritize.
- We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry.
- Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally.
- You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility.
- We offer a performance-based compensation and excellent benefits.