Key Account Agronomist - Ukraine
Dupont Biosciences (company)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
We celebrate diversity of thought and experience and truly believe that our inclusive and collaborative culture strengthens our organization. Our aim is to enable EVERY individual in our company to share their ideas to leverage richer perspectives and find innovative solutions to solve the world´s biggest challenges. Working TOGETHER works! Welcome to the Global Collaboratory
- Develop & provide agronomic, product, & service training to field sales force & key accounts to support the sales & service of the Pioneer brand
- Efficiently and effectively transfer technical knowledge to sales field force by developing materials, references and structured sessions and provide ongoing bulletins and seminars.
- Under direction of key account manager, establish direct linkages with key accounts to provide agronomy, product, & general crop production information at regular intervals.
- Support field sales force in resolving customer service calls. Resolve customer service calls involving product performance and/or agronomic issues when unable to be resolved by Region Manager/Area Manager.
- Work with assigned Region Manager/Area Managers to provide support for information and education/training to field sales force on product characteristics, product positioning and crop management practices.
- Coordinate Area product demo trials and Side by Side programs with Area Managers and the field sales force.
- Prepare product performance summaries for use by sales force and BU Marketing
- Coordinate IMPACT trials implementation with IMPACT team making sure that they are planted according to the number agreed, quality and entry-list defined by Agronomy Team.
- Assist in the identification of new products that fit with customer needs in the area
- Assist in building strong relationships with local universities and governmental agencies end users, influencers, and other industry representatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy. Updated in agronomic practices, agricultural business and policies
- 5 to 7 years technical services or agronomy experience
- Good knowledge of local Ag markets; value chain and crop production practices
- Knowledge of environmental, regulatory, and stewardship issues at the local/regional level.
- Skilled in conflict resolution and handling objections.
- Ability to build/maintain strong relationships with customers, key industry/market influencers, Pioneer & DuPont internal partners and teammates.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong teaching/training and presenting skills
- Fluent Ukrainian & Russian, at least intermediate level of English is required
- Driver license. Ability to operate motor vehicles, ability to work outside in all kinds of weather, ability to travel overnight, sometimes for extended periods.