Posted on : 30 March 2017
- in order to support the development of our portfolio of projects and products, we are actively looking for junior Software engineers to join our teams.
- based on safety and medical requirements, and following strict architectural guidelines and market best practices, the candidate will produce quality code and integrate in a delivery team of 2 to 4 developers working together using the scrum method.
- the candidate will also participate in the technical design of the solution in collaboration with the solution and technical architects.
- ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in safety/Healthcare projects.
- integrate a team developers in .net or Java/web/mobile and iot technologies
- cooperate with solution and technical architects to produce component designs
- implement business & technical components
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests)
- ability to communicate with medical staff for understanding the requirements that form the basis for Analysis & design.
- ability to produce uml Analysis (use-cases) and design artifacts that form the basis for implementation.
- ability to communicate with solution and technical architect to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be respected.
- ability to communicate with the Project Manager for the Planning and people aspects
- ability to communicate in dutch (at least read & spoken) or French (at least read & spoken) and English (spoken and written)
- ability to work independently following the priorities and timing of the release and iterative Planning
- ability to work structured following the defined procedures (project governance, time reporting, punctuality, respect of the milestones)
- ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development works
- ability to learn a complex business model and process
- ability to do bottom-up Research for problem Diagnostics
- ability to document code in a clear and concise manner
- team player, results oriented
- a bachelor or master degree in Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- academic, professional or personal experience in .net technologies (c#, entity framework, wcf, asp.net mvc &) or in Java technologies (ejbs, spring, hibernate, &), experience with mobile frameworks (xcode, android, xamarin, &) is a plus.
- academic, professional or personal experience with HTML 5, css3 and responsive web design (rwd)
- academic, professional or personal experience with rdbms (oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, portgresql, MySQL, &), experience with nosql technologies ios a plus.
- modeling and design with sparx enterprise architect or equivalent tools is an asset
our company is also constantly looking for talented it professionals:
- if you want to build the architecture of the strategic projects for our customers;
- if you have strong experience in .net, Java ee, mobile developments, and a strong background in it;
- if you are Project Manager, technology Expert or architect;
- if you are a good communicator and a team-player;
- if technology motivates you;
- if you are looking for challenges that can further develop your talents.
1400 Monstreux Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates