Junior Software Developer (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- With fresh ideas, your skills and creativity, you will support our company in the development of new software approaches, thereby making your contribution to advances in the production of individualized cancer vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will focus on software development in the field of tool kits, frameworks, interfaces with .NET.
- Your remit will also include the specification of software components.
- This includes applying agile software development techniques in a team.
- In addition, you will develop new software approaches in the technology scouting area, in software engineering and in the research group application field.
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in computer science, business or bio-informatics or comparable qualification with a focus on natural sciences
- At least two years of professional experience in C# in MS .NET frameworks with VS 2015 or later.
- Experience in OO, GUI Implementation, WPF/UWP, RDBMS Frontend or RDBMS Backend desirable
- Participation in software teams and software projects. Ideally, experience with SCRUM
- Sound UML, XML and XSD skills for specifying requirements preferred
- Initial experience with MS TFS or other version control systems (such as SVN, GIT, Mercurial, etc.) advantageous