Junior Software Developer Digital Solutions (m/f) - Germany
- With up to date development tools you will contribute to the development of innovative software products significantly extending our current product portfolio
- Realizing workflow solutions generating actionable information for customer applications in biomedical, materials science, industrial and raw materials markets you will mainly work on the middle and higher business logic layers as well as the user interface of a modern multi-layered architecture
- Be responsible for all aspects and stages of professional software development: specification, concepts, design, implementation, documentation, test
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of experts and an international environment on our excellent products in close cooperation with project managers, product managers and software testers
- As a member of the Software Excellence Center you will participate in the development, extension and maintenance of our innovative Microscopy Software Platform
- An university degree in computer sciences, informatics or a comparable qualification
- You are a highly motivated team player excited to work on Microsoft Windows based commercial software development projects in mixed teams of 5 to 20 developers, testers, product managers and architects
- A foundation in or already experience with the development of Microsoft Windows applications with C#, .NET, WPF, XAML, multi-threading, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MVVM application design concepts
- Interest and ideally some experience in microscopy, biomedical sciences or materials science
- A result-oriented, reliable, efficient and structured workstyle as well as a development approach that timely delivers high quality products
- Willingness to work with and test your applications on complex systems consisting of hardware and software
- Very good communication and language skills in English and at least B1 level German knowledge
- Graduates and young professionals are welcome
- We are one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.