The Neuroscience department of one of our clients is looking for an enthusiastic associate scientist to support in vivo studies for the drug discovery programs that aim to tackle Tau aggregation and spreading for the treatment of Alzheimer disease.
- You will operate in a team with in vivo and in vitro scientists.
- You will be involved in both in vivo and in vitro aspects of efficacy studies that will be critical for identification of novel drug candidates for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- You will be working in a highly equipped lab environment with special attention for high quality standards & documentation requirement
- You will be involved in the daily lab acstivities of the team
- You will perform experimental work and report to other members of the team
- Data analysis and writing reports will be an important aspect of your
- Master in Biological/Biochemical Sciences; Industrial ingeneer.
- Experience with small laboratory animals: handling, dosing, health monitoring, data collection.
- Familiar with standard in vitro techniques such as ELISA, western blot, cell culture is recommended.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an open minded, pro-active team player.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, with excellent record-keeping skills.
- Great attention for delivering accurate and high quality results along with good oral and written reporting skills.
- Working fluency in English.
- a young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- a competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- an attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.