(Junior) SAP ECC (MM/LE/WM) Specialist - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The candidate will be responsible for the daily support of the applications (primarily SAP MM/LE/WM) used by the Logistics operations teams.
- This includes out custom automated "FLEX" solution used to automate inter company transactions.
- Our solution is based on SAP applications with SAP ECC as the primary logistics component, but other applications may also be a part of the landscape and require support.
- We have implemented an SAP centrist global solution at the company.
- This is a hands-on position with the primary purpose of long term support which includes resolving break fix incidents, system enhancement requests, and support of projects.
This position will:
- Provide "Business As Usual" (BAU) support of every day break/fix issues, enhancement identification and delivery for solution improvements, as well support for ongoing or future projects.
- Act as internal consultant for the Logistics teams. Work with peers in the BT organization and business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP modules.
- Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance to these standards
- Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functions to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
- Support the global deployment of Logistics solutions within the corporation
- Develop, prototype, test and implement SAP ECC Inter/Intra-company solution enhancements
- Perform thorough analysis to identify all potential impacts for change requests
- Contribute as a team member to enhancements and project teams
- Update and maintain all related functional documentation
- Conduct SAP process configuration changes for approved change requests
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, and Regression tests
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of new and existing business processes
- Ensure customer expectations have been met through delivery and ongoing execution of services
- Understand key business controls and impacts of changes caused by functionality, technology changes and changing business needs
- Provide support for global and regional systems and services
- Work with Business counterparts to ensure audit, SOX and other compliance requirements
- Identify and initiate process improvements (continuous improvement)
- Monitor process compliance and performance metrics
Bachelor Degree and experience in Technical, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Business field required
- 4+ years of SAP MM/LE/WM experience with multiple full life cycle implementations
- Experience with automated Inter/Intra-company supply chain process (preferred)
- Experience with complex custom programs and interfaces (preferred)
- Experience with integration of 3PL systems (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple enhancements in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, in some cases under extreme duress
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Experience with configuration of SAP ECC 6.0, MM / LE / WM modules in several or all of the following areas:
- Material Management (MM)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Basic Stock Management
- Physical Inventory
- Batch Management
- Stock Transfer and Replenishment
- Logistic Service Provider Integration
- Plant/ Warehouse Processes
- Inbound / Outbound Delivery Processing
- Internal Material Movement Processing
- Knowledge of key integration points with SAP application areas such as SD, MM, PP, etc.
- Knowledge of shared service type/centers of excellence operations preferred
- Business Process Analysis, Design & Improvement
- Systems Architecture
- Good written, oral and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- Customer focus
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Timely decision making and problem solving skills
Some travel may be required (<25%)
- Our company's medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
- It signals our company's dedication to supporting the veterinarians and livestock producers everywhere who raise and care for the farm and companion animals on which we all depend