JUNIOR SALES AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE FOR ARABIC COUNTRIES - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Junior Sales and Marketing Associate is initially a sales and marketing support position, responsible for identifying and contacting prospects.
- The individual is responsible for industry and market research, qualifying potential opportunities, cold-calling prospective companies, along with organizing, attending sales meetings with new and existing clients.
- Travel will be required for this position.
- Identify and qualify the opportunities through market research via (email, phone, trade shows, LinkedIn, online and more);
- Attend and promote company through international and industry trade shows;
- Manage respective sales activities such as proposal preparation, follow-ups, emails, phone calls within company’s CRM tool;
- Responsible for achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting and sales skills;
- Will report directly to the company Senior Sales Manager;
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a life science discipline
- 1-2 years sales or marketing related experience, preferably in a B2B or life science environment
- Experience in market research, prospecting, cold calling
- Consider themselves a sales “hunter”
- A confident, self-starter that is organized and goal driven
- Team player
- Must be willing to travel, including weekends
- Proficiency with MS Programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- English fluent
- Arabic mother tongue
- Experience in Pharmaceutical sector