Junior Research Scientist (closed) - Italy
Tensive is a biomedical startup that is developing innovative prostheses aiming to offer a natural breast reconstruction or augmentation, to improve patients’ quality of life.
The Research and Development team is looking for a Junior Research Scientist to support R&D and Product Development activities.
We love to hire collaborative people with passion for learning and a teamwork spirit.
Our team invests heavily in coaching new hires.
- Perform synthesis and purification of polymeric biomaterials;
- Perform intermediate and final product's physical-chemical and mechanical characterization;
- Make detailed observations, analyze data and interpret results;
- Communication of results to colleagues with a multidisciplinary background;
- Participate to experimental design and report preparation.
- BS/MSc in chemistry, industrial chemistry, chemical engineering, or similar disciplines, preferably with 2 years of relevant work experience in the biotech industry or as a researcher in a lab;
- Expertise in organic synthesis, preferably in polymer chemistry;
- Good Knowledge of chemical-physical characterizations of polymers (IR, NMR, UV, DSC, GPC);
- Expertise in pilot implants and up-scaling processes will be positively evaluated;
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Strong oral/written communication skills;
- Fluent oral/written English knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of Office Package;
- Good attitude to teamwork and ability to work in a small, fast-growing startup environment.
Location: Milan, Italy
Please, send your resume and information to email@example.com
We keep an eye out for people with strong skills in chemistry, biology and biomaterials as openings occur. If you would like to be considered for openings in these areas, please email your resume and interests to