This job is currently Archived,
Junior Project Manager 80-100% Stäfa Switzerland,
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
- In this position you will drive change projects on corporate level with adaptive degrees of control and influence.
- Depending on the size and scope of the project you will manage global teams in a supportive, a consultative or directive role.
- Lead global, cross-functional project teams
- Control project budgets, resources and targets against timeline
- Define and coordinate work packages and actions
- Develop and implement communication concepts to drive the change
- Prepare status reports and decision papers for the top management
- Master s degree in business administration or an equivalent university degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project management with track record of successful delivery of cross functional and global projects
- Consulting business background preferable and exposure to knowledge management is a plus
- Target oriented with strong analytical as well as technical skills and comfortable with exposure to new systems
- High conflict solving skills and ability to work and communicate with different kind of cultures and hierarchy levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English and German
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Find a Job Find Candidates