This job is currently Archived,
Junior Project Engineer RF+ - Belgium
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- Our company is a successful game-changer in the tooling industry for the automotive sector.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about the work they do because it is changing the world.
- Our fixtures are revolutionizing the automotive world. Because they are developed by a team passionate about engineering and mechanical design, a hunger for new technologies, attention for details, and an intrinsic motivation to keep improving ourselves.
- To help us build on the success and realize our ambitious growth plans, we our looking for a Junior Project Engineer.
- You will be responsible for the financial result, the on-time planning and the good quality of your projects.
- You will plan and coordinate your projects with all the involved teams.
- You will do the communication and consultation with the client.
- As you will become part of our team of project managers, we are open to training candidates fresh from the school-desks, holding a master or bachelor’s degree in a related technological field.
- We expect you to embrace a steep learning curve, enabled through appropriate coaching and training.
- You have been dreaming of working in the automotive industry.
- You have great communication skills (writing and speaking) in English & knowledge of German, French, or Spanish is a plus.
- You like to plan and to do meticulous work.
- Your priority is customer satisfaction.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis (Europe & US).
- You want to strive to deadlines and are a natural born project manager.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere