(Junior) Project Engineer - Patient Data Management - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Patient data management plays a central role for all company applications and can be seen as the our company operating system which serves as a base for our medical applications.
- As a member of the R&D Patient Data Management team.
- You are responsible for various project engineering tasks as well as coordinating several products relating to patient data management.
- You contribute to product definitions and project management, but also support with the validation, testing, setup and maintenance of demo and test environments internally and externally whilst working as part of an international team.
- In order to release our medical products, you ensure effective communication between all internal services offered by regulatory teams, quality assurance, purchasing, production, sales, support, IT, marketing amongst others.
WHAT YOU OFFER
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong passion for IT related products, combined with interest in project management
- Education in Science, IT or Software Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Initial experience with high quality technical documentation (e.g. for medical devices)
- A well organized and clearly structured working style
- Full competency in use of MS Office and other standard applications
- Effective written and oral communication skills in German and English
- We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally
- Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation