This job is currently Archived,
Junior Professional Corporate Brand Identity - Switzerland
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products:
- We are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
- In this position you will be part of the company Brand Identity Team.
- Your role will be to support the team in successfully developing and managing the company brand identity and communication ensuring the brand becomes and remains relevant among all stakeholders. The position is for the limited duration of six months with the option to transfer in a regular contract.
- Support the development and management of the company brand identity and communication, the maintenance of CD/CI guidelines as well as programs and brand assets .Support the Manager Corporate Brand Identity in implementing company CI/ CD
- Maintain function of tools for Business card ordering, Job ads, MAM database and content management for the brand portal
- Work cross-functionally with other teams such as Internal Communication, Marketing, Media Relations, Investor Relations or Legal as well as interface with creative / brand agencies. Organization of meetings including protocolling Invoice management, coordination of translations, time and cost management
- Commercial education and further education in branding, marketing or communications
- 2 years experience in a marketing function in corporate branding
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and solution oriented team player with a positive attitude, good networking skills and can-do approach
- Strong organizational skills and paying close attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, solving problems and work effectively even under pressure
- Profound knowledge of written and verbal English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.