(Junior) Product Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Most important responsibilities:
- Marketing Product Planning: developing realistic and consistent strategic marketing plans that are in line with the corporate strategy.
- Operational Marketing Plan: develop and implement an operational plan in order to achieve the set objectives. Collaborate with the medical representatives is important.
- Developing and presenting promotional materials that will be used by the medical representatives.
- Internal communication with both the responsibles of the medical representatives crew as well as with other departments (medical, legal, compliance, pharmacovigilance....)
- Being recognized as Product Marketing Expert by developing and constantly updating the knowledge of the product, the market and the therapeutic domain.
- Ensure that all activities meet the legal requirements and ethical standards.
- Scientific degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a medical representative for drugs (on prescription) (general practitioners as well as specialists).
- You speak French and you have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You are a person of action, pro-active and critical.
- You are communicative, persuasive and you go straight to the point.
- Respecting the deadlines, you can set your priorities and get organized.
- You work autonomously and, at the same time, you can achieve the objectives of the group.
- In this function, teamwork, communication and presentation skills are essential.
A motivating and challenging working environment in which you can grow while providing opportunities for initiative, autonomy and flexibility. Comprehensive training on our medicines and ongoing support. A contract with unlimited duration A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits like company car, mobile phone, laptop, group insurance etc.