This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
To strengthen our team in the field of Product Management , we are seeking a Junior Product Manager (m/f).
- Manage new product initiatives through the Product Generation Process (Gate Review Meetings and Business Cases)
- Define commercial requirement specification for new products in conjunction with our main markets
- Define study content for wearer trials and consumer studies
- Observe and analyze competitor offerings and products
- Define key attributes and USPs for new products
- Work with the Product Marketing Team on core product marketing materials
- Contact person for product expert and product managers in the company Vision country organizations
- Interface Management between Technology & Innovation, Marketing and the Countries
- Provide analysis Input and other support for strategic product initiatives
- A degree in ophthalmic optics or several years of working experience in the ophthalmic sector
- Experience in Product Management (ideally in the eye care industry)
- Project Management skills
- Skills in MS Office
- Fluent in English, written and verbal (other language skills desirable)
- Willingness to travel
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and the ability to motivate and inspire people
- Be able to work on own initiatives, be able to deal with conflict, analytical skills, reliability, costumer focus and flexibility in relation to time
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
Aalen Baden Wurttemberg Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates