Junior Product Manager for Ear Nose and Throat (f/m) - Germany
Division: Medical Systems
- The Medical Systems Division represents company’s largest business domain and is the global market and technology leader for medical endoscopes.
- Our company aims to continuously find better and more economical solutions to medical issues which improve the well-being of patients, enhance the working environment for doctors and nursing staff and help to develop the overall performance of health care providers.
- If you are interested in the medical industry and the marketing of medical products, if you enjoy working with an international team of people and enjoy working with cutting edge technology, we have an exciting opportunity for you:
- We are looking for a Junior Product Manager for the Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) business segment.
- Working as a Junior Product Manager within the ENT product management team at the company headquarter you will have the opportunity to develop your international product management skills.
- Participate in the development of the European product and marketing strategy for ENT products
- Manage the product life cycle of ENT products
- Develop and implement initiatives that will have a positive impact on your products’ sales growth
- Assist in uncovering customer needs
- Asses the competition
- Function as a communication interface between customers, national sales organizations, and global product research and development
- Monitor the results of your product sales performance
- Participate in internal training as well as training for customers
- Organize international events and congresses
- Interact and communicate in cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business or life sciences or a comparable education
- Fluency in English beyond a conversational level
- Very good handle on common PC applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Email Exchange programs
- Ability to organize and prioritize demanding workloads in a pragmatic and methodical way
- Ability and willingness to work as part of an international team
- The willingness for self-development and personal growth
- The willingness to travel about 30% of your work time and the ability to working away from the office