Junior Key Account Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our Consumer is the Worldwide leading Consumer Healthcare Company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative OTC, skincare and consumer healthcare products and services.
- The Belgium organization is responsible for the sales and marketing of several leading brands in key consumer segments:
- for Consumer Health Care (CHC) in the area of Women’s healthcare, Oral Care (Listerine) and Foot care
- for Skincare
- for OTC in the area of Digestive Health , Pain , Cough & Cold, Smoking Cessation, & Other Segments
- Our Consumer is present in the pharma channel as well as the mass channel which generates great channel insights and enables to leverage best practices cross-channel.
- To develop the Omnichannel opportunity, we are currently recruiting a Junior Key Account Manager, reporting to the National Accounts Manager Mass Belgium.
- Build and actively participate in the development of the tactical and strategic commercial policy for the - to be developed - omnichannel account portfolio (distribution build, promotion plan, national agreements, category solution, gross margin, ...).
- Negotiate and implement annual national agreements, in line with the defined Marketing plan and Customer/Shopper plan for the total brand portfolio with a clear focus on new channels development.
- Drive Category Management Solutions, Trade Up opportunities and Revenue Growth Management initiatives.
- Achieve agreed sales goals (NTS, Gross to Net, Market share, Gross Profit)
- Coordinates the involvement of all internal stakeholders, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives (S&OP)
- Proactively leads a account planning process to achieve performance objectives
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer / account needs on an ongoing basis
- Being able to think strategically and show strong operational capabilities at the same time.
- A self-motivated self-starter, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong customer and external environment focus
- Fluent Dutch, French, English
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office tools
- Agility to manage complexity with the entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in ambiguous circumstances
- Driven by results, performance & operational excellence in the job
- Demonstrated enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global, matrixed environment to achieve business objectives
- Integrity and Credo-based personal leadership
- Master degree graduate
- Strong affinity with personal care & healthcare in a retail and omnichannel environment
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.