In the context of monitoring its proton therapy sites deployed all over the world, IBA introduced a project named SMI (Single Monitor Interface) within our Software Solutions Team. The scope of this project is to collect all SCADA and software events of the whole system in order to analyze their potential correlations. The main objective is to find ways to optimize the maintenance scheduling and minimize the downtime of the proton therapy systems (PTS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop the software modules of SMI that meet the requirements agreed with the product owner.
- Develop automated tests at system level to support validation activities (Protractor, Spring MVC Testing, …).
- Develop customized dashboards for machine data visualization and analysis.
- Ensure the complete code documentation.
- Take part in the design of the solution for the monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting of PTS.
- Support the analysis and resolution of the identified bugs on the SMI platform.
- A Master degree in Computer Sciences, or an equivalent experience in software development.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in a simular function/role.
- Experience on Big Data Technologies like ELK stack, Splunk, Spark, Jupyter… is a plus point.
- Experience on:
- web/graphical design is a plus.
- python scripting is a plus.
- the Agile methodology is a plus.
- the Linux environment is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of French is an asset
And you are:
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge.
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- Able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives.
- A team player, open minded and enjoy having interactions with people having different backgrounds.
- Focused on delivering quality.
- Service minded and client oriented with excellent problem solving skills.
- Willing to occasionally travel up to <10 of your time.
CompanyParticle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
Belgium - Louvain La Neuve
OfferIBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.