This job is currently Archived,
Junior IT Project Manager Lincoln United States,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world.
- One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
- Come be part of a company translating science to medicine!
- Our corporate headquarters is seeking a full-time IT Project Manager to join our team.
- Initially this role will be 100% on site with the possibility of allowing 1-2 remote days once established in the position.
- This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects for business applications that assist in the clinical research process. This is a dynamic position working with cross functional teams to bring enhanced capabilities to our employees and clients.
- Create, finalize, monitor and closeout charters/business cases alongside the appropriate operational resources
- Create, execute and maintain a detailed project plan
- Manage daily operational aspects of project implementation-- scope, budgets, timelines, resources, schedules, documentation and escalations
- Manage projects from beginning to end to ensure on time and on budget
- Work closely with Operations, Software Validation, Systems Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure that all documentation required for systems release is in place
- Bachelor s degree in business, computer science or a related field
- Experience with MS Office software
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred
- 1-2 years of technology related experience preferred
- Must have experience managing project financial budgets
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment and be a self-starter
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision and work in a collaborative environment.
Find a Job Find Candidates