This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 02 June 2017
Within the Internal Audit Department, which work within business affiliates and various Company organisations (Business Units, Corporate Functions) to evaluate how well risks are being managed, the business is being governed and internal processes are working, the junior internal auditor is in charge of :
- Preparing audit missions: analytical reviews, selection of audit data, participation to the risk cartography;
- Meet relevant staff, conduct interviews, administrate Internal Control Questionnaire whenever applicable, and obtain documents and information;
- Perform audit testings;
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results;
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members and auditee's Management to make improvements to operations;
- Preparing parts of the audit report;
- Participating to the internal audit wrap-up meetings, at the end of the audit mission
- Contribution to the improvement of Internal Audit tools.
- Internal audit work is office-based roughly half of the time and half of the time is in the various Affiliates of the Group (in EMEA, North & South America, Asia-Pacific).
- The career is open to all graduates but a degree in one of the following subjects may be considered beneficial : accountancy, economics; finance; IT.
- A postgraduate qualification can be useful as an MBA or other Masters-level qualification in related subjects such as economics or business studies.
- You are able to use your own initiative and as part of a team, and to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement;
- You have an analytical thinking and attention to detail, a strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity and strong communication skills.
- Career opportunities: Internal audit is a entry point to evaluate, after a few years, to another position in the Finance or in the Support Functions Group.
Find a Job Find Candidates