This job is currently Archived,
Junior Hardware Engineer - Netherlands
ANT Neuro (company)
Posted on : 03 May 2017
- Take the challenge to learn, develop, grow in the dynamic and inspiring world of neuroscience!
- Our company is looking for a motivated Junior Hardware Engineer for the office.
- He/she will join a highly-qualified international and multi-disciplinary development team, where the development, production and support of company products is coordinated and carried out by a sister company of us.
- The Junior Hardware Engineer will make part of the ambitious development team, always striving to outperform the standards of clinical markets and continue delivering our customers with cutting-edge technology that perfectly match their needs.
- By working in a team of experts in more than 6 different disciplines, he/she will be immersed in a wealth of knowledge, to learn from and contribute to.
- Design, documentation, implementation/fabrication, test, improvement and production of hardware and embedded software components with focus on small form factor mobile wireless EEG and general biosignal recording as well as neuro-navigation medical systems.
- Deliver continuous feedback for improvements of internal development processes (lean, high quality).
- Stay curious and follow latest trends in hardware and embedded software development, especially related to bio-signal acquisition, USB3, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FPGAs, MCs.
- Graduated electrical or electronics engineer (bachelor or master);
- Work experience not required;
- Experience with design, implementation, and testing of analogue and digital circuits;
- Highly motivated;
- Willing to strive proactively for the optimal solution of a given problem, under given constraints;
- Well organized and structured;
- Team oriented open minded, forgiving and friendly;
- Has fun to work with technology.
- Our company is a Dutch corporation specialized in marketing and sales of medical and research applications.
- It markets software and equipment for the study of human brain signals, focusing on products with a high impact of innovation and technology.
- While marketing and sales are done in the Netherlands,our sister company takes care of the development, production and support of all company projects and a few key accounts.
- Our sister company is also an established organization for OEM development projects for third parties situated worldwide.
- The combination of the entities forms fertile grounds for innovation, remarkable product developments and collaborations, all under the umbrella of the neuromotion group