Junior Finance Specialist (f/m) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- You are highly motivated to support our financial & business controlling by focusing on our accounting and tax activity.
- You can crunch numbers in Excel like no one else.
- You are getting excited to collect data from cross-functional teams and stakeholders to create your own reports in Excel.
- You can’t get enough of consolidating, analysing and further processing the information you receive.
- Your own entrepreneurial spirit motivates you to take initiative, learn, and strive to improve your work and our organization-trades.
- You have a passion for finance related numbers, data and reports.
We need your passion to:
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing procedure of our international companies
- Financial analyses on a regular basis e.g. cost center, group financial reporting, sales controlling, cash forecasting
- Maintain forecasting and budgeting processes
- Be responsible for accounting processes e.g. payment process, monitoring of accounts receivable
What else do we need?
- A university degree or 1-2 years of relevant work experience is an asset
- An eye for detail, accuracy and a rigorous working style
- A positive and energetic personality
- Confident and strong communication skills in English & German
- The boundless will to develop as a person and professional
- Advanced EXCEL skills
What do you get?
- Working in an international team with over 25 nationalities
- A dynamic and innovative work environment based on trust and team work
- Direct approach to our founders
- Participate in great team events