JUNIOR ENGINEERS - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Deploy the next generation ERTMS interoperability test tools. This position is for junior engineer that would like to work on white and black box testing tools. The tests will be locally and remotely located and will have real-time constrains to respect. The test tools will require graphical interfaces (WPF, XAML, Winforms) to be maintained to ease the verification and validation of the communication of the diverse modules under test.
- At least 1 year of experience in C/C++ or C# programming, graphical tools development (e.g.: Winforms/WPF/XAML) and willingness to learn new programming languages.
- Good experience of writing programs with multiple threads in a distributed application (multiple machines) through network (socket connections).
- Able to develop applications on both Windows and Linux environments (including graphical interfaces) is a plus.
- Fluent English (writing, reading and talking).
- Other language (Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese) is a plus.
- Availability for working and training abroad. Many travel in Europe and at international level.
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of ERTMS signalling and related technologies (GSM-R, Interlocking, Eurobalise, Euroloop, EVC...).
- Having already managed ERTMS laboratories for GSM-R, Interlocking, Eurobalise, Euroloop or EVC...
- Having experience in the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Perspective
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Results Management Relationship Building
- Interactive Communication
- Information Gathering