MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
We are looking for passionate developers or data analyst interested in various problems ranging from research labs to sales strategies optimization. You will be working on big data challenges using modern technologies like Hadoop, Kafka or Spark to help scientists solve problems how to effectively work with genomics data, optimizing building of manufacturing pipelines or processing real word data to impact our clinical studies. You should be able quickly understand problem domain and prototype the solution to demonstrate possible benefits that will be delivered as a regular product.
You will be involved in:
• Design and implementation of software product (BigData related) including data models and visuzlisations
• Development, testing and automation of developed solutions
• Write technical documentation including, but not limited to high level architecture diagrams
You will work and learn more about:
• Pharmaceutical business
• Big Data
• Communication with various stakeholders
• Development in various languages including Java, R, Python, Bash
• Git version control system
• Challenging career, trainings, conferences and meet up sessions organized internally and externally
• Learning opportunities, rotation program, internal transfer move options
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative and flexible working environment
• Wide range of benefits
If you know this, you are already one of us:
• Experience with programming
• Experience with data analysis
• Experience with Big Data
• Experience with end-to-end SW development
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Engineering, Development & Integration Job Title:(Junior) Big Data Developer
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Database, Developer, Engineer, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Engineering, Sales, Science