Junior and Senior Software Developers - United Kingdom
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services. We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- We are looking for top quality graduates and experienced developers to join our Scottish based global software team. We have an exciting role to develop key business applications for our global organisation and to lead the implementation and exploitation of new technologies to support our cutting-edge science products.
- To join this team, you must have energy and ambition, must demonstrate strong technical ability and able to relate these to our business.
- For these roles, you will need good people skills, an understanding of the needs and motivations of scientists and managers and an appetite for providing them with great solutions and supporting services. You will be expected to communicate effectively in English with many different nationalities to understand issues and requirements.
- You must possess good problem solving skills, you must enjoy working in a team and we need to be able to rely on your task management capabilities.
- We also need people with an interest and capability in leading solution development projects.
- We are looking for good people over specific technology background / experience; we will provide extensive training where needed.
- Our solutions operate mainly on Microsoft platforms, and use SQL Server, BizTalk, C# and .NET.
- We need people with skills in a range of Web technologies, other mobile platforms such as iOS and enterprise middle ware.
- Agile experience is will be helpful. Increasingly we use the Out Systems Platform to deliver award-winning business systems operating 24 x 7 in Europe, North America, and the Far East.
- We develop, implement and support software for a highly regulated scientific market which requires rigour, precision and strong process management.
- Normally you will have graduated with an honors degree (or equivalent) in software development or a related specialty. Consideration will also be given to applicants with relevant software development experience who can demonstrate ability and competence.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, the company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.