Junior Analyst, Tunis, Tunisia - Tunisia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
|Location:||Les Berges du Lac, Tunis, Tunisia|
|Contract Type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Education:||Pharmacist degree or Medical Doctor degree or PhD in Biology|
|Experience:||0-2 years relevant experience|
|Compensation:||According to qualifications and experience|
The employee is expected to support the realisation of pricing, reimbursement and market access (PRMA) projects for clients across multiple therapeutic and geographic markets. Amongst the tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct secondary research;
- Collect, organize, monitor, and distribute data and information;
- Perform simple synthesis of data and information based on e.g. interviews, surveys, and market reports;
- Develop draft questionnaire outlines;
- Provide background research/data for proposals, projects and/or internal projects;
- Perform quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations.
If you are looking to develop expertise in scientific consulting, in a young and dynamic environment, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivations on this page: http://www.creativ-ceutical.com/Contact. Applications will only be accepted in English, and if it is specified in the subject : Application to Project Manager or Analyst, Tunis
This position requires a Pharmacist degree or Medical Doctor degree or PhD in Biology and an interest in public health, health economics, epidemiology and statistics.
- Analytical and interpretative skills;
- Well-developed communication skills, including presentations and report writing;
- Ability to adapt, work in a team and independently;
- Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timeline;
- Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Excellent IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- English skills (both oral and written).
- A second language is desired.
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008 we have grown to more than 60 employees and a partner network across Europe, North America and Asia.
We have broad experience in the therapeutic areas of central nervous system (CNS), vaccine-preventable diseases, respiratory, metabolic disorders and oncology. These are complex and developing fields, where treatment paradigms are in constant evolution and where clinical and economic issues require rigorous analysis to determine the best therapeutic choices. This experience allows us to address the most complex challenges and to anticipate pricing and market access issues that will arise in other therapeutic domains.
The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.