Junior Analyst Health Economics and Outcomes Research - Poland
Master in public health, biology, pharmacy or other life sciences. Postgraduate degree in the field would be an asset.
No previous experience required
According to qualifications and experience
- The employee is expected to participate in Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) projects for clients across multiple therapeutic and geographic markets.
- You will be working in the evidence synthesis team, on systematic literature reviews relating to clinical, health economic and outcomes research studies.
- You will be involved at all the steps of the projects; your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development strategies for literature reviews (search algorithms, protocol report)
- Carry out the study selection (screening)
- Data extraction
- Critical appraisal of clinical, health economic and outcomes research studies
- Writing the review reports and develop slide kit
- Participate in internal initiatives e.g. attend or prepare internal presentations on relevant topics
- Master in public health, biology, pharmacy or other life sciences. Postgraduate degree in the field would be an asset.
- Good communication skills, including presentations and report writing
- Excellent IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Ability to synthetize complex information
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Ability to adapt, work in a team and independently
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and cope with time pressure
- Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- Communication skills in oral and written English
- Second language is a plus
- Our company is an international Consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making.
- We provide professional health economics, outcomes research, market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise.
- The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.