Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the Solvay Group's global service provider in Finance and Human resources End-to-End processes - alongside a highly qualified Information Services (IS) team of professionals.
SBS currently employs a team of about 2164 professionals worldwide, distributed in 107 sites and 33 countries. We are organized in a number of local-office satellites, coordinated by 4 regional offices of expertise (in Lyon, Cranbury, São Paulo, Singapore) providing global services from 3 integrated Service Centers in Lisbon, Curitiba and Bangkok. The SBS Lisbon Service Center currently employs about around 400 employees, working in an international environment where the official language is English and providing services in several other languages through a fully-integrated SAP-based system.
This position is to integrate the Accounts Payable Team in our Carnaxide offices, and the main responsibilities are:
- Process invoices for Accounts Payable in SAP MM/FI following appropriate supporting documentation.
- To analyse and communicate discrepancies between order and invoice.
- Vendors and Expenses daily payments
- University degree in Finance, Management or Economics.
- Good written and spoken English
- Achievement drive
- Good analysis skills and problem solving mind-set
- Ability to manage priorities and work by objectives in a multicultural environment
- 6 months Solvay contract with the possibility to pass to a permanent one
Entry level (0 to 2 years)