This job is currently Archived,
JSC IT MANAGER - PROJECT MANAGEMENT Beerse Belgium,
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 29 June 2017
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is recruiting for an IT Manager, IT Project Management. The position will be located in Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA or in Beerse, Belgium.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency. Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world, improving the lives of our patients and customers. The Janssen Supply Chain IT organization s customer-centric focus and commitment to deploy agile, innovative solutions, while ensuring the reliability and quality of our services, will help us will deliver measurable business value. This approach will help us realize the vision of becoming the best supply chain in the world.
The person will lead the execution of Programs/Projects for Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) and/or Enterprise initiatives for JSC. Will be responsible to ensure the Programs/Projects are executed in accordance with Sector and Enterprise processes, ensuring all programs and projects are delivered meeting scope, cost, quality, technology and schedule requirements, while delivering planned business value. This individual will lead large, moderate to complex projects, programs or initiatives across the sector or enterprise as Program/Project Manager.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellence in Project/Program execution - Ensure all programs and projects are delivered meeting scope, cost, quality, technology and schedule requirements, while delivering planned business value
- Ensure Programs/Projects are executed in alignment and in accordance with Sector, Enterprise and JSC IT processes
- Working with the Portfolio and Investment Planning group, ensure timely and accurate update of Projects/Programs
- In alignment with Sector/Enterprise PMO and Shared Services organizations, implement best practices, tools and governance for project execution and management
- Direct and manage the program and project definition and execution from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders
- Represents project(s) in management reviews
- Effectively communicate project expectations and status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Ensures business value realization plans are drafted, aligned-to and realized
- Manages relationships across IT, business, finance and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Resolves business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
- Lead, motivate, inspire, develop and coach junior team members to maximize their growth and development
- Challenge oneself and teams to continuously improve, innovate and exceed, in adherence to the Credo and J&J business values
Required Minimum Education:
Requirements: 8+ years of relevant experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent OR 6+ years with advanced degree or equivalent.
Required Years of Related Experience: 4 years managing IT Programs/Projects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep expertise in Project Management methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (traditional/waterfall and Agile) and Technology Lifecycle Management
- Good understanding of the Supply Chain business and competitive environment
- Deep understanding of GxP processes and governance
- Good understanding of J&J business and financial planning and financial management processes; possesses a strong understanding of strategic business planning processes
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of IT technologies and trends (e.g. IoT, Big Data)
- Experience effectively collaborating and managing stakeholders, expertise driving adoption of deployed capabilities
- Experience working and thriving in a global environment and leading global teams (multi-region, multi-function, multi-sector teams)
- Experience driving project/program forward based on strategic and tactical inputs, able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into program/project decisions
- Is persuasive, encouraging, and motivating with an ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of stakeholders, including senior management, project team members, technical teams, shared services partners and business partners.
- Ability to envision a better way and execute with excellence
- Have excellent organization and communication skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to motivate, lead and manage teams through organizational and process change
- Travel on the Job: ~20%, including domestic and international travel
- Required Years of People Management Experience: none
Preferred Minimum Education:
Master s degree in computer science or business administration and/or Master of Business administration with technology as a core component preferred
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Broad knowledge of Supply Chain Domains and core Supply Chain Technology platforms
- Knowledge of healthcare environment, portfolio/investment, demand planning and management, budgeting and business office operations
- Ability to stay abreast of business and technology trends and its applicability to drive supply chain
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (& associated tools) and PMx project management is strongly preferred
- PMP certification
- People management experience
What s in it for you &?
Caring for the world, one person at a time &
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Find a Job Find Candidates